Saturday, November 10, 2007

My last blog as a non-engaged man... haha


She has NO clue and I LOVE IT!! Everything is going great!! She woke up to "our song" that I set up last night on my alarm clock/cd player and she loved it. She laid in bed and listened to the whole thing...

Now she is getting ready in the downstairs bathroom cause the ring is in my bathroom *shhhh*!!! You know what she does since she thinks it's in my room???? She looks for it!! Well, I don't know if she does this every time, but she did the first time... FOR AN HOUR!! LOL...

We are are going to go to breakfast at th Jalama Beach restaurant and then go see the lady for our reception hall at the Country Club. Here is a picture of where we will be getting married... It's not a great picture... I got it off the web site...

So anyways... I'm bursting with excitement and can't believe that she's in the shower and has no clue it's today!!! mmmmm, let see... it's in just about 3 hrs!!! I have my camera ready and everything :) And ma boy Tristan is heading up to the spot to hide so that he can get the whole thing on video... He's ma homie! ALWAYZ gotz ma bak! Well, I have to go get ready....

LORD I PRAY THAT TODAY BRINGS YOU GLORY... FROM NOW TO BREAKFAST TO TONIGHT... LORD I PRAY THAT OUR CONTINUAL STEPS TO BEING ONE IN MARRIAGE ARE CENTERED ON YOU AND YOU ALONE. I PRAY THAT YOU BLESS TODAY AND ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED AS WELL AS ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS FROM NOW UNTIL JUNE 2008. LORD WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING GOD AND WE RECOGNIZE THAT YOU DO EVERYTHING IN SPITE OF OUR SIN BC OF HOW MUCH YOU LOVE US!! I FALL ON MY FACE TO HONOR YOU AND PRAISE YOU AND I WILL JUMP FOR JOY LIKE DAVID DID!! MY HEART BURSTS WITH JOY THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. LORD TOUCH ME, KNOW ME, GUIDE ME, COME LIVE IN ME ALL MY LIFE SO THAT I MAY KNOW YOU MORE AND LOVE MY WIFE BETTER. WE WANT TO BE YOUR SERVANTS AND SAY WITH A DEEP DESIRE "HERE I AM, SEND US!!!!" WE LOVE YOU LORD WITH ALL OF OUR BEING... GOD BE PRAISED FOREVER AND EVER... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com