Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cafe Buenos Aires - Santa Barbara, CA


I had my hopes AAAALL up when we went dining on Cafe Buenos Aires in Santa Barbara, CA. I took my wife Anna and I couldn't WAIT for her to taste some Argentinean food.

It was mostly a flop.

The asado had little to no taste! I was pretty upset. However, the papitas fritas were good as well as the Malbec wine that we had. WAY overpriced for quality. The only thing that I would recommend for this place is to go when they have a tango show and get some dessert and coffee.

here's a pic of the papitas fritas with the wine and some bread...

And here is a picture of the place from Google Maps... The web site is www.cafebuenosaires.com... Their web site is not anything exciting either.... bummer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I came to that same conclusion myself. The atmosphere rocks, but the food is terrible. I did find a couple good desserts there though, so my girlfriends and I would just get coffee and dessert after a show across the street. Too bad huh? It's a cute place with a great location...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was our experience as well. We loved the atmosphere, but were really unimpressed with the flavor and portions of the food.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com