Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Poem


My sister Laura Otaola sent me this poem. I'm not sure if she wrote them, but I will definitely give her credit if she did :)

My Place Under the Sun

Who do I call on in the morning?
No one is awake by my side.
No one can lend a listening ear but you, Oh Lord!
Who can I run to?
Who can lend a warm hand when no one else seems to care?
You Lord are the one who call me friend,
You Lord are the one who never sleeps
And are always waiting…
So…
I shall run to you all the days of my life..
Because you give me my place under the sun.
I will wait for you Lord.
I will run to you Lord.
All of the days of my life.
You provide a spacious and FREE LIFE!!
God- strengthened, we run to you and you save us from ourselves.
I will wait for you Lord
I will run to you Lord
All of the days of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com