Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updates on the Job Hunt


So basically the main prospect is Young Life. Wow, I'm thinking ahead and I can really make this blog long if I describe everything. And while a long blog here would be cool for me to look back in the future, I think that a short and to the point blog will be better.

Because Young is probable and because I get some nice unemployment checks every month, Anna and I decided to have me go full time with StepStone Designs. About Young Life (YL) though, here's the skinny...

Anna and I met with Angel Ruiz (Western Regional Director VP) on Saturday the 17th of January. We had a great time talking. We then went and visited Tony Gonzalez up in San Francisco and he had some great insight into the whole dilio. We are now waiting for the Northern Regional Director to call us and he should do so by Friday the 23rd. I will be at a men's retreat, but they told me that we would have signal there so I'm keeping my eyes open for his phone call. If that phone call on Friday goes well, then we would more than likely get invited to Chicago in the next couple of weeks to check out the place and the peeps. After that, we could be on board within 1 to 2 months. If Chicago doesn't work, there is still a big possibility with Memphis, TN - Atlanta, GA - Orlando, FL - Miami, FL. Sooooo, LORD please continue to guide our steps. We feel that there are no red flags right now and are excited to see what the LORD has with this.

Keep tuned for more :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com