Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Paisley Videos and Pictures!!


I hope people aren't getting too annoyed with these blogs, but she keeps having "firsts" and we want to capture them and share :)

Again, videos on top and pictures at the bottom...
















She follows us EVERYWHERE!

Look at those eyes!! :)

My two curious girls working together :)

I can't believe she sneaked right in!

Okay she's sleeping with her leg dangling!

Just chillin'

I'm not a fan of kisses on the lips :(

Make your own caption...

She can be SO hyper, but when she gets her belly rubbed she'll stay FOREVER!

2 comments:

Danielle on June 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

she's super cute you guys. and her nose is funny! good luck!

Jess on June 16, 2009 at 10:27 PM said...

Oh my gosh! I know I should have watched these two weeks ago like everybody else did, but I just now saw them. And WOW! Hey, but be careful about driving with the window down. I used to do it with Lucy all the time and then one day she JUMPED OUT! So so scary. So I'm totally going to come visit and stay with you guys. Not any time too soon. But I am coming and I'm stoked about it. I want you guys to feel settled into your life and stuff. AND, I want you to have all the hot spots scoped out so that you'll know where you're taking me for our fancy dinners and cocktails and whatnot. :) Love you guys very very much.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com