Friday, March 9, 2007

Dream


Satan can so attack us through peaceful dreams. Today I had a dream that I was driving in the passanger seat of a car, my mom, was driving and nicky, jenny and eli in the back seat of the car. I got a sense that Jenny was happy with Eli and that I had to deal with it. I woke up to my alarm and remember being scared and sad. I fought against it and prayed it against it realizing that that goes against the promist of God. Then, the LORD reminded me of something that my mom said. She was warning me not to talk to Jenny or receive any phone calls or anything because anything that would be negative (as in me hearing about her and Eli or us getting in a fight) would be devastating right now and I realized that the LORD would NOT tell me that right now. So I was able to pray with more vigor as I also remembered that the enemy comes dressed as a harmless sheep as well as a hungry wolf.

THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE ABOVE ALL THINGS AND WISER THAN ALL THINGS AND THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PROMISES!!! PREPARE MY WIFE JENNY, PREPARE ME... HEAL OUR BROKEN HEARTS... MAKE THAT VISION THAT YOU GAVE ME THAT AS WE WALK TOWARDS YOU, WE ARE ALSO WALKING TOWARDS EACH OTHER TRUE!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING GOD THAT DOES ALL THINGS FOR YOUR GLORY... ALLOW MY LIFE TO GLORIFY YOU!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com