Monday, May 14, 2007

Chocolate Ice Cream


I am eating some chocolate ice cream right now and it's mmm mmm gooooot! <-- yes I meant to write the 't.' you know I's ghetto!!

Well, let's see......

So many things to write so little time. I guess I will just briefly write about two things...

1. I am SO in love with the LORD and I cannot wait to see what He has. He has begun to reveal things to me as my passions grow. I read and think and feel and as tears drop the more I listen and interact with the LORD in regards to my passion.

2. I had THE WORST headache earlier and I went to spend time with the LORD begging Him to take it away and as my head felt it was going to explode, the LORD took it from one moment to the next and TOTALLY relieved me and healed me. He really is my resting place.

3. I didn't say that I was going to write three, but I'm so excited to see my Hope that I haven't seen in what seems like eternity!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com