Thursday, May 31, 2007

CLARITY



*horn sounds*

The football games starts...

--We want to win--

"We will run a West Coast offense this game..."

*horn sounds*

--halftime--

We are down 14 to 0 and our west coast offense is NOT working!

"We are scrapping the West Coast Offense and we are going to pass pass pass!!!

*horn sounds*

We WON!!! 35-28 WE WON!!!

The vision of this team never changed: we want to win; the plans, however, did.

God gives people (usually a single person within a community in my experience) a vision, and the WORD says that without a vision, people perish (Proverbs 29:18). The vision I feel that the LORD has given me: look at my Blog titled "Fear" on Wednesday May 23.

I don't know how or when I am going to get there, but I know that I will and I know for certain that I am going there. Fear and uncertainty sometimes bogs leaders down, but I thank the LORD for fear and uncertainty because it is an opportunity to trust the LORD, grow your faith, and lead. Look at me right now. Do you see me patting my own back? No.. (if you do then you are not looking at me, but at someone standing next to me... I'm the one with long black hair though, hehe) Why do I say that though? Because I know that the LORD has called me to be a leader. He has given me vision into HIS heart and HIS will. I love uncertainty because I can exercise my gift of faith. I love vision because once my heart catches HIS, nothing stops me... ask my friends... haha...

I know that I need to be clear when I see the vision. I need to take as long as it takes to explain the vision so that people can jump on the train. I cannot afford to be unclear. I can afford to be uncertain but NOT unclear because without a CLEAR vision, people perish slower, but they still perish...

LORD, please continue to grow the vision that you placed inside my heart so that you can be glorified more and more and more and more! Please continue to teach me humility and all about the single fruit of the Spirit because I want it more than anything... more than anyone! Teach me how to lead but allowing me to see how you lead me. I want to learn by YOUR example and not some person or some book. I love You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com