Monday, September 10, 2007

I almost died...


So this morning I was taking a shower and the LORD saved me. I was kicking around something on the shower floor and I slipped…bad! I guess it can be seen as sort of funny in my description, but it sure didn’t FEEL funny. I could not get a grip as my feet and legs flailed forward. If I didn’t get a foothold on something, I would have landed awkwardly and dangerously on the bathtub. At some point I was able to lean over the side and I started to fall out of the bathtub with my back toward the floor. I thought that I was going to hit the toilet with my head or my back and was really scared. I tried grabbing onto something but all I was able to grab was the curtain which went down with me. I was expecting a lot of pain but was surprised to feel nothing. I landed on the ground and on my butt and I couldn’t believe that I didn’t hit any part of my crowded shower room. I literally started praying and thanking God because I could have easily hit my back, my heard, hips, who knows. It was very dangerous and I could have been seriously injured.

Thank you LORD for you protection!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com