Friday, October 5, 2007

Isaiah Chapter 40


29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


I grew tired and weary and I stumbled and fell. BUT I have hope in the LORD and He will renew my strength. I know that this verse is primarily speaking eternally, but the LORD can and does speak to people using any verse at any time. And in my case, today, just a few minutes ago, the LORD told me that because I trust in Him, He will renew my strength more and more each day. And He said that I will soar on wings like eagles; and when I run, I will not grow weary. And even when I walk I will not be faint. I will walk when He desires things to go slower, and it will not be because I am tired of running, but it will be as I learn the things that He wants me to learn for the next vision and plan that He has for me. I will not allow anyone or anything to stop the plans that the LORD has for me or for the people that will be with me. And even if Satan attempts to stop me using supernatural or natural circumstances, he won't be able to because the LORD is the eagle that I will on, and it is the LORD's strength that keeps me running and walking vigorously in this marathon race that I am running for the Him.

I am so tired of explaining myself to people and for continuing to feel like I have to prove myself. However, the LORD is in control of me and that includes the strength that He is giving me through everything that I have faced, that I am facing, and that I will face. Satan, it's not about challenging you, and it's not even you challenging me. Because when you challenge me, it is the LORD that you are challenging and you WILL LOSE!

Throw anything at me that you desire, but my desire for the LORD's will is stronger than your hatred for Him!! I will stumble and dabble here in there in your darkness, but guess what?! That darkness will become light!! And you WILL LOSE!

How good it is to be loved by You my God and to learn more and more about your mercy and wisdom...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com