Monday, March 10, 2008

Ezekiel 24-25


Man these peeps got it bad. One thing that stuck out to me today was these two verses: Ezekiel 24:13-14.

13 " 'Now your impurity is lewdness. Because I tried to cleanse you but you would not be cleansed from your impurity, you will not be clean again until my wrath against you has subsided.

14 " 'I the LORD have spoken. The time has come for me to act. I will not hold back; I will not have pity, nor will I relent. You will be judged according to your conduct and your actions, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

I do not EVER want to be in this position where the LORD has attempted to cleanse me of the wickedness in my heart and because of my lack of reaction to His will for me, He stops to hold back His anger and judgment. Man that's a bad place to be. I'm sure that I've been there in the past once or twice and I never want to be there again!

I pray LORD that you have mercy on me and that you continue to mold me and shape me according to Your heart that I want within me. That I NEED within me. However, LORD if you ever deem me to be in such disobedience that You decide to not hold back your anger, I pray that I say, "Praise God" for all you do. "Praise God" for correcting me as a loving father.

Thank you LORD for loving me so much that even when I prostitute my heart to other things, you are still there... in punishment and anger, but there...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com