Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm a PIMP


I am most definitely a PIMP. There is no doubt in my mind that I am a PIMP. But let me talk about redemption first. I don't know if you want to listen to me after saying that I am a PIMP, but that y-u ignent... And if you don't know what my last little phrase mean, then you are probable over 40 and NOT into at all ghetto. However, if you do, then u-b tight at sum lvl.

Anywayz!

I love thinking....scratch that.... knowing that Jesus Christ can redeem ANYTHING and ANYONE! So, I'm going to partially describe myself as a PIMP, a Public Intellectual with Moral Principals. Except that my moral principles are actually Christ-centered principals.

I actually don't want to write any more right now, so I will leave it at that...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? clarification please...

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com