Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Isaiah 43


God is good!

I love it that every time that I ask the Holy Spirit to open my spiritual eyes and ears before reading the Word, He does!!

verse 18: "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past."

Dwelling can be SO bad! It can stop you from moving forward; it can stop you from doing the things that the LORD wants you to do! It can stop you from becoming the person that the LORD created you to be!

Good thing that the LORD does not want that for me and has continually said so with His word, with His Word through people in my life, and by him literally saying it to me in my quiet times. Praise God... just simply Praise God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com