Monday, July 28, 2008

Early Run


Early Run in the newspaper world means that we are printing a product before 5pm. I never knew that until I started doing Commercial Printing. But, early run now is a different thing in my life. It means I get up at the butt-crack of dawn and I run :) It's been a long while since I have done this but it felt SO good! I didn't run far cause I'm a slow pole right now and also cause I don't want to overdue it the first day and get injured. This whole sports activity thing is going pretty well. I mean, I went from sitting on my butt all day and night to sitting on my butt just all day :) Now I am running every morning at 6am, playing softball on Tuesday nights and beach volleyball on Fridays. Thanks God for giving me this opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com