Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some Wedding Pix From My Aunt's Camera


Anna and I dancing
Our Argentinean wedding cake - Gracias Adriana!


"Mama.... mama, you know I love you" - Boyz II Men


It was a beautiful day, full of joy!


Mi Tia Cuqui... Felipe in da back :)


Laura and her b/f Daniel.... I'm just chilln


A bunch of people I know with da good tuff... Sidra Real!


Cuqui and Laura and others...


Wow! The whole fam!


And once more...


One mo 'gain...
Everyone's smiling... almost :)

All the Otaola's...


The Otaola's and the extended fam...


Daaaang Nicky!

The Parents, the inlaws, and my beautiful bride

some good lookn guys and beautiful women...

G-ma!

A bunch of beautiful people...

:)

The parents and my beautiful wife :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com