Monday, July 7, 2008

I preached on "What is Sin Today"


So I preached on this and it went GREAT!...... I think :)

I mean, you know when you are doing something that you are called to do and you cannot find ANYTHING that gives you more pleasure? Well that's how I feel every time that I preach. Sure I remember the first or second time that I preached in front of the church and I was SOOOO nervous that my 30 minute sermon became a 10 minute semi-sermon, haha.

I preached in Spanish at the East Side morning service and in English and Spanish at the West Side evening Bilingual Service it was awesome! I loved it! I loved every moment of it from the preparation time to the nervousness right before I preach and all the way to the time when I feel beside myself as I give the Word of God to His people.

Thank you God SO much for giving me the honor of doing this... I don't deserve it, but I fully embrace it!

I have my Spanish PowerPoint HERE and my English/Spanish PowerPoint HERE. Also, the video that comes with these powerpoints is HERE (To Download the video right-click on it, and then choose "Save target as"). Feel free to download and use :)

God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com