Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicago Update


Okay... This is now becoming more real....

I just booked the two hotels that my dad and I will be staying in. The one in Green River, Utah will be at the Ramada Limited. It's a nice little 2 star hotel that will be right off of our path and won't give us too much trouble with parking.

The one in Omaha, NE (I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!) will be a Quality Inn & Suites which will be right off of the I80.... nice....

No other news as of now other than I'll be talking to my new boss Brett Hersma, Chicagoland Regional Director, about fundraising strategies in a few minutes :)

More updates to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com