Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hurdles


The Enemy is REALLY trying to discourage us and somehow impede Anna and I to both be joyous of our calling to go to Chicago and of us actually be able to go to Chicago...

We need to raise over $10,000 to be able to go to Chicago so we cannot waste money on any leisure things. And, since the time that Anna and I accepted the job offer and started to walk into the calling that the LORD has for us we got hit with medical and car bills that reach the $3000 mark!!

I've been a little concerned and I have even momentarily questioned if we were right to accept this job, but now I can only laugh at the Enemy's attempts to thwart our going... cause he can't!!! I mean, "If He is for us WHO WHO WHO can be against us?!?!?!"

I the name of Jesus we COMMAND the enemy to leave our family alone and leave the presence of His children!

I know the LORD is allowing Satan to do this and as soon as Anna and I learn to completely rely on Him about this, I know that the LORD will stop all of this and miraculously provide for us!!! AMEN!!!

Family.... and I mean all of my Community in Christ.... keep us in your prayers as we have moved to the front-lines and the enemy doesn't like it one bit :)

I feel so empowered even though I have been "weaker" than any of the last 16 months since I have been attacked by the Enemy... How good it is to be strong in our weakness because of the LORD's strengthening us :)

I could write forever about the LORD right now... but I gotta go be with my wife :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com