Sunday, April 12, 2009

Selling Full Bedroom Set


Anna and I are moving to Chicago and we need to sell my bedroom set from my bachelor days :) Please let me know if you are interested and PLEASE spread the word. We need to raise a considerable amount of money and it would be a HUGE double blessing if we received funds through this sale AND we got rid of the bedroom set that we will not use. Comment on this blog if you are interested. The bedroom set is in Lompoc, CA 93436.


Here's my Craigslist Description:


Full Bedroom set in very good condition. I am the orginal owner and the item was bought brand new. Imported from Italy $1800.00 value. The set contains 2 night stands with 2 drawers each, a beautiful headboard as well as a bed frame. The dresser has 6 drawers with the size of 8 drawers (see photo) while a big vanity mirror rests on top. The wood on all surfaces has a slick feel to the hand. $500.00 or best offer. Will help with loading from house to your truck. Please email me at the craiglist email above. Furniture is in Lompoc; mattress not included.

Here are some pictures.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com