Thursday, April 2, 2009

God is a God of Covenants


I am SO encouraged with everything that is going on. God never forgets His covenants nor His people. He swears by Himself since there is no one higher and He ALWAYS brings things to pass since He will allow nothing to tarnish His name.

Once I left SF in Dec 2006, I remember driving from Lompoc to Santa Barbara and hearing the LORD tell me, "You will be involved with Young Life." In my "microwave world" I sought out Young Life right away instead of allowing the LORD to bring it to me in His perfect timing. Two and a half years later, the LORD reminds me of that prophesy. PRAISE GOD!

And now, I am in a place where I need to trust my God in that He will provide so that we can leave in mid-May. We need to raise quite a few thousand dollars and it seemed impossible that we would be able to leave Santa Barbara when we wanted to leave. However, the LORD plays by His own rules and allows situations to seem impossible so that HE AND HE ALONE can get the honor and glory!! AND I say again: PRAISE GOD!!

Young Life has agreed to pay for 2/3 of the truck/food/hotel/gas on our way there! Praise God indeed! That still leaves us to raise some $ since Anna will not have a job right away but my trust is in the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! My Provider! I do not trust in myself or any man because, "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD" (Jer. 17:5)!!

Praise God!!! And I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW that He will provide for us to leave in time!! And I want to be specific that I mean His time... However LORD I pray that if it is your will, and I believe that it is, we will be leaving Santa Barbara May 12th... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com