Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anna's Crazy Foot


So when my wife Anna goes to sleep before me and I stay out of the bed, she takes over the bed :) She starts on "her side" and then spread-eagles over towards my side. She also doesn't really believe me since she was sold on the idea that she is totally still when she sleeps. I'm not sure who told her that, but they were definitely smoking something. Last night, I went to see how she was doing and she was sprawled out like usual, so I decided to get proof :)

Then, I decided to tickle her foot and her foot became alive a-la-Frankenstein! It was as if her foot had a life of its own! Check out the video and you'll see what I'm talking about. You could almost put words to what her foot must have been "thinking."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archive

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com