Thursday, January 11, 2007

1 Kings 13


So I was reading 1 Kings 13 and I feel that God was talking to me again. King Jeroboam was building more and more idols and making priests of people that were not of the Levite Tribe. So, the LORD sent a person that is called the 'man of God.' This man of God had a strict message to deliver and he delivered it successfully. However, the LORD had told him to not eat in the town he went to, to not go back the same way he came, or to not go back to the town that he was just in. The man of God then left the town and everything seemed to be great. However, another prophet went to him and lied and said that the LORD had told him that this man of God was supposed to go back with him and break bread. However, when the man of God was finished eating, the second prophet got a word from the LORD and told the man of God that he was going to get punished because he had disobeyed the LORD's commands to him. When then the man of God gets out of the town on his donkey, a lion comes out of nowhere and mauls him to death. What the LORD was telling me through this passage was that He has already told me what He wanted me to know about Jenny and He has not and will not change His commands. The LORD is telling me that there will be people that come and say things in His name that are not true, or even suggest that what the LORD told me is void, but IT'S NOT! I have to remain strong and courageous like He has shown me. I have to be patient and know that I will suffer so that He can use me. LORD, I need your strength though because this is so hard. And please continue to bless Jenny and keep her from making mistakes that she will regret. I know that you told me that you have to take her through the same path and desert that you wanted to take me. I just beg you for her life like my mom begged for mine. Please keep her to minimal pain and continue to work in her life as well as mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com