Saturday, January 20, 2007

Figueroa Mountain and OUR mountain






Well I had a hard and joyful day today. I got up and cleaned my room, my bathroom, and the cooler that Brendan, Anna, Gillian, and myself were going to use to take our food and drinks to the mountain. We were hoping that there would be a lot of snow, but there wasn't. However, there were little bits of snow in the shadows that we grabbed a hold of so that we could throw at each other. It was fun. Well, it was a blast! I wanted to play in the snow, but hanging out with my friends was great. We left and brought some soda and some stuff to make sandwiches. Gillian brought this marshamellow cream thing that she put together with peanut butter and it was SO GOOD! We took a lot of pictures and I think that there were some great ones. Whichever one I put up on here is probably going to be mny favorite, but I if I can put more than one on here then I think -- well I know -- that I will take full advantage of that option!!


So then we move on to the bigger mountain. Satan is attacking us SO MUCH as a family and as individuals. WE KNOW that this year is going to be a year of tremendous blessing for IV and Santa Barbara and Satan is SO trying to mess things up!! MAN!! Everything with me, everything with Laura, and my parents get distroyed whenever their kids are touched. My mom was crying in my arms and even collapsed because she couldn't handle it anymore!! At that point I burst into tears as well. I HATE SATAN!!! But at the same time, that's not where my focus needs to be. It needs to be on CHRIST and His plan and His redemption and His next step.


I am still hoping and praying that I get the job in Montecito Covenant Church. I think that I will. I mean, I feel that God has been specifically preparing me for this position with all the experiences that I have been having and in how specific those experiences seem to have been preparing me for this environment. I have a meeting with Pastor Don and the search team this upcoming Tuesday the 23 of January of 2007 and I cannot WAIT!! At the same time, I feel that God might have a purpose for me being at this job that I currently have. I found out that there is one definite Christian (even though he talks about going to the Spearmint Rhynno), but everyone is in the process of sanctification. Anyways, I might be there to bring someone to Christ, or to plant a seed. I don't know. Soon though, everyone will know that I am all about HIM. LORD help me be your witness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com