Monday, January 22, 2007

JOB CRAZY!!


MAN!!! I'm sitting here at home after a HARD day of work (I have had a headache since 2pm and it's currently 7:24!!) and I have options, maybe too many options :/

I have a job at Coverall of Carpinteria earning enough money to support myself while this Montecito CC thing happens and I have an interview tomorrow with Santa Barbara News-Press with a guy named Steve Nakutin for some position that I don't exactly know the details of. However, I also interviewed with the SB News-Press for this other postition that would potentially pay me $15.00 / hour. It was 14.5 but I asked for $15 and they said okay. Anyway, I have to ask my boss at coverall to allow me to take a two hour lunch so that I can meet with this guy Steve. But, I also have to get the application from the other lady that I already interviewed with the other day last week. So, I am going to need to continue to SERIOUSLY pray for his guiding me beccause I ONLY want to be in the place I need to be. I know that He is providing me with $$ because I need $$, but I feel that He can always have another reason that is more than just $$. Like, for example, I just found out that there are two X's in my current job and this job has 99% Hispanics. Maybe God might want some networking to come out of here or something... I don't know... Well, I will pray... And hope for MCC... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com