Saturday, January 13, 2007

JOB


Well, it looks like I will be working for the company out in Carpinteria...
Now it's two days after me initially writing this post and I have worked in this carp job for two days. I don't like it. I haven't really done anything in my job description and all I have done is data entry. However, I am getting paid $16/hr to input data... that's pretty sweet but it's not challenging at all and I want more.
SANTA BARBARA NEWS PRESS...
I have two interviews with them and that is actually kinda exciting because the pay is a lot more! It's 33-36 / yr minimum. I don't know, but I have one interview tomorrow and another next week either Monday or Tuesday. I am still hoping and praying for the MCC job, but that will all happen or not happen in due time... I am sooo tired right now and it's barely 10:04. Well maybe not drop dead tired, but it's wearing me down fa sho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com