Sunday, January 28, 2007

How I First Knew


EMAIL SENT TO MYSELF...

September 2004

Here are the things that I thought about today before I commented with my parents and Laura:

1) I have not been able to get her out of my mind for the last 2 week since dad's bday and debbie's house

2) I have never had the problem above

3) Out of nowhere, Sheyla asks me about the thing on the rearview mirror and if I would get "mad" if she took it off. I told her that I wouldn't get mad, but I would put it back (it's been there since Jan 2003)

4) Mom said, on dad's bday that God would be the one with the last word regarding both of us

5) Why has Laura been talking to her just about every day?

6) Why did I feel a connection between us the first day that I met her in Argentina at Beva y Pepe's house?

7) The Experiencing God discipleship book tells us that G speaks to us through circumstances

8) She pops in my head at random times. In the middle of prayer, she pops in there.

9) Pastor Ben Patterson, asked me if I needed prayer on anything in particular, and when I said no, he asked me if I am in love with anyone. When I told him about Jenny, and how I can't get her out of my mind and he said that maybe G doesn't want her out of my mind. I literally ask G to take her out of my mind EVERY day!

10) While writing this I KNOW that I love her. But, I don't want my flesh to get in the way... i.e. since I do have those feelings for her, I don't want those feelings to get in the way of hearing G well.

11) When I prayed a while ago and I asked G to tell me "right now, Y or N is she was my wife," I thought I heard Him say yes. I thought that that was probably me, so I asked again and got the same answer...I'm still unsure if He spoke to me or what...

NOTE: am I being stupid or what? Is God really speaking to me. I think that it's funny that G is speaking to me and Laura at the same time. I also think that if God tells someone something about their husband or wife, that it should be confirmned by two or three witnesses. Where are my other one or two witnesses? and has G said anything to Jenny? (THAT WAS MY HEART BEING POURED OUT)


- - - - - - - -end of email written 30 sep 2004, a few days after this all happened - everything happened from the 13th to the 29th of September 2004...

God spoke to me again in November of 2004 about this issue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com