Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FIVE BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK


My dad sent me this... it made me laugh out loud :)

NUMBER 5: They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.


NUMBER 4 : 'This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about

in the time-management course you sent me to.


NUMBER 3 : 'Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-out.

You probably got here just in time!


NUMBER 2: Did you ever notice sound coming out of these

keyboards when you put your ear down real close?


Number 1: Best thing to say if you

get caught sleeping at your desk:

(Raising your head slowly)... "in Jesus' name, Amen"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com