Saturday, December 6, 2008

Laid Off - Day 4


I woke up this morning and didn't even think about the fact that I am laid off. I'm going to apply for some more jobs today at some point.

Yesterday I applied for unemployment. Man, they make it hard to apply if you don't do it online. I wanted to do it over the phone so that I could get some feedback from the person, but I was NEVER able to get them on the phone. And what's even worse, they automated system hangs up on you! I called on different days at different times, but man! NO ANSWER!! So I went online again and I just did it because they go on weekly terms so that it didn't really matter if I did it on Wednesday or Friday since the weekly term goes until Saturday.

Anna's best friend Asriel Medina is over right now and she's great company to have over. I'm also busy with one of Brett's Restaurant Revolution Technologies project as well as with his web site.

More to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com