Friday, December 12, 2008

Laid Off - Day 9


This is the season that the LORD has placed me in. What has happened with my job is directly within the LORD's will. And I praise Him and feel so honored to be in this season with the LORD! I am so joyous to know that the enemy is losing his battle with Anna and myself because of the name of Jesus! Yesterday Anna and I were both a bit on the down side and we had NO REASON to be. Once we realized that it was the attack of the enemy we prayed immediately and the LORD delivered us! We had a great date night (Thursdays is our date night) and we really felt the joy of the LORD in our marriage. Thank You God for your faithfulness! I pray you increase our joy and faithfulness to you as we endure this season.

I am also reading this book called "The Heavenly Man" from Paul Hattaway. It's a book about the life of Brother Yun, a Chinese cell church leader since the late 70's that has seen great miracles from the LORD in his lifetime. I fell that this is the book that the LORD wants me to be reading right now as He is greatly ministering to me through it. I just want to share what I jus read. Brother Yun was in the middle of a night in freezing temperature in China with nothing more than ragged clothes. His description of the night would make anyone cry out to the LORD. He was experiencing great persecution and he realized that the LORD was asking for his heart to be completely committed to Him. Here is the song that the LORD placed in Brother Yun's heart that night and the song that ministered to me today.

As long as I live, I will only love the LORD
With all myheart, strength and mind, I will only love my LORD
Regardless of what happens, I will only love my LORD
In all my actions and words, I will only love my LORD

In times of humility and learning, I will only love my LORD
In times of joy and gladness, I will only love my LORD
Whether I face hunger or if I'm full, I will only love my LORD
I am His in life and death, I will only love my LORD

The LORD has sacrificed His life for me
My deep sin has been pardoned
I have dedicated all my life to him
I will only love my LORD.

I am sure that what the LORD desires of me right now is to give my heart to Him fully. Not partially know that I can "provide" for my family, but that HE is the one that provides for us. HE is the one that will provide me a job or jobs. My heart is Yours LORD, do with my life as you wish.

2 comments:

Pastor Hugo Otaola on December 12, 2008 at 10:48 AM said...

Amen!!! Amen!!! AMEN!!! Yes Lord WE (all of us) are yours and your will be done in our lives as we serve You, Lord Savior, and Redeemer!!!

Love you son & daughter!! Dad

Leslie on December 13, 2008 at 10:08 AM said...

Hi! I just found your blog today while I was strolling through blogs. I just wanted to say, isn't it great how God has us in His control and power even when we think things are going wrong? I have been in your situation before... I didn't handle it as well at the beginning. However... God knew where He wanted me... so since I wouldn't leave where I was, He had to get me out of there somehow!

God is great!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com