Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laid Off - Day 14


There's a reason for everything in the lives of God's kids. I'm was coming home from picking up Dennis' truck so that I can go recycle the 3 months of recyclables that we have in the back and I was thinking that there is a reason as to why I don;t have a job, but there's also a reason as to why I don't have a job now.

I'm continuing to read The Heavenly Man and I am so impressed by the oppression that Brother Yun endured and how he ended up handling all the situations. I know that I'm supposed to be reading through this book right now. I like knowing that. Just as when in the middle of 2007 I went through a great time of hardship and I knew I was supposed to be reading through the whole book of Psalms on a daily basis. It was good knowing then. Brother Yun fasted without food or water fro over 50 days while being continuously beaten in prison. I'm not going to do that, haha. But I remembered how the LORD continuously imprints in my heart that it's not if you fast but rather when you fast.

I'm going to start taking this time when I am not busy with work and with demanding 8 to 5 hours to fast. I'll start tomorrow and see how long it lasts and in what manner the LORD desires this period of fasting to be like. I know I'm blogging about it and it might seem that I'm trying to put dust on my forehead so that people know that I am fasting, but if you know me you know that that's not true at all. I just feel encouraged by the people that read this blog and how they write me emails and comments when I share my life with my community of friends and family.

LORD thank you for this opportunity to not have a job once again. you continue to teach me so many things in trials that I feel so honored to endure them just to inch my way closer to you. Keep them coming God cause I know that they are all for Your glory and that you won't ever leave me alone nor will you ever give me something that I cannot endure if I remain in You! I'm SO excited LORD for this next season and for this deepening of my relationship with You! My heart fills with joy as I pray to you right now and as my hands frantically type away because it feels that every letter, every word, and every written thought draws me deeper into your presence...

Hey guys I gotta go be with my LORD... talk to you guys later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com