Friday, December 5, 2008

Laid Off - Day 3


So I woke up this morning and it has fully set in that I do not have a job.

Yesterday I got a bit frustrated because my old job is trying to not pay me the vacation that it's due and I'm waiting to hear from their HR. Those $500 are much needed!

Anna and I talked a bit today and we came to the conclusion that I will be constantly applying for full and part time jobs and I will, at the same time, be calling local businesses to see if they need web sites or any design work. Anna and I are leaning towards me getting a part time job more than a full time job and then have us go for StepStone Designs to be a necessary income instead of a supplemental income as it has been while I was employed at the Santa Barbara News-Press.

Whatever the LORD has for us, however, is what we'll choose. If that means I turn down a FT job, then praise God... If that means I take a FT or PT job, then praise God as well!!

We'll see. Today I have to continue to attempt to file for unemployment, take care of my 401k and transfer it to me,then I need to work on some StepStone stuff that I currently have as well as try to get some more StepStone jobs, and start to apply to new jobs :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com