Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Current Job and New Job and POssible Job(S)


That title is a mouthful!! Well, If you look 2 or 3 blogs down the list you will be able to get some context for this blog...

The SBN Press gave me a 'go-ahead' and now I have to make decisions..and wait on the LORD of course! So, after talking things over with my parents, I think I'm going to give my 2 weeks' notice this Friday the 16 so that I would be able to start at the News Press by the 1st, but I am also going to ask if I can just not come back this Monday and start this Monday the 19th of Feb.

Well, in the midst of the chaos, SBNP emailed me back and said that I can start Wednesday the 21st. The reason that I cannot start on Monday is because it's a holiday, and Tuesday because it's usually chaos the day after a 3 day weekend. I am now sure that I have to take this job. Not because of the holidays, but because in every area this job makes more sense with the ministry. I think that I will give my two week/two day notice today... I will write more later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com