Saturday, February 17, 2007

YESTERDAY NIGHT AT WESTMONT: The Trinity Under the Trees



WOW!!!

WOW!!!

I have NEVER had an experience like THIS ONE!! I arrived early at Westmont for my appointment with a couple of friends so I decided to walk down to Van Kampen Hall and just read or something. I parked up in the DC parking lot and on my way down, I remembered that Anna had told me to just sit under the trees in front of the RS building and just "listen;" so I did...

WOW!!

Well, I laid down on the bench that was right in the center of all these really tall trees and I did just that, I began to listen. As I listened, all I could hear is the wind blowing through the trees, so I began to pray that God would really meet me there. And HE SO DID!!! I started to feel the presence of God immediately after I started praying, but it wasn't an overwhelming presence, it was an I'm-here soft presence. At one point, as my eyes closed, I started to get that feeling that the Spirit was about to speak to me, so I closed my eyes and began to really enjoy His presence. I saw/felt the Holy Spirit move forcefully across the trees as the wind picked up to a level that hadn't occurred that night. I could literally see (with my eyes closed) the Spirit moving from place to place among the trees. It was amazing cause I felt like my body was being lifted at one point. While this was happening, I felt that there was someone looking at me from the right and when I "looked" with my eyes closed, I saw a figure that was standing something like 100 feet from me. It was JC!! No WAY!! And he calmly walked over to me, knelt by me, and hugged me!!! I just laid there speechless. I looked up again and I saw the FATHER!! He was overlooking the Spirit, Jesus, and myself. As if He was just watching the whole time but I barely saw Him at that moment. Once I could no longer see anything else, I opened my eyes and began to worship God and thank Him for letting me experience Him like that! The whole thing must have taken over 20 minutes. When I stood up, I could NOT walk... I was dizzy and my legs were jello! Talk about "being drunk in the Spirit!" Thank You LORD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com