Friday, February 23, 2007

LAST DAY



I am within 40 minutes of getting off for the last time at Coverall and it feels weird. I was treated very well here and I am definitely going to miss speaking in Spanish all day long. I know that the obvious reason that the LORD had me here was to make money so that I can pay my bills. I wonder if I was also here in order that my family can start up a franchise and start their own company. I also wonder how this new experience in accounting and office managing will come in handy as far as the ministry/non-profit is concerned. I am also looking forward to my interview with Young Life this upcoming Tuesday. I think the LORD is telling me to work with Goleta Valley Church though. I don't know; I want to be so sure about this. I do NOT want to make ANY more mistakes!!!! I'm so tired of displeasing the LORD the SPIRIT and the FATHER as well as my parents and family. That's SOOOO OVER WITH!!

Anyway...

Only the LORD knows what the future holds, but I will know too because He is my friend and He will tell me what to do like He always has :) I LOVE YOU GOD!!! SO MUCH!!! SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I wish I could hug you right now.. ahhhhhh... Thanks for hugging me... with a smile :) I feel you........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com