Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Woken up at 2 am


This morning the LORD woke me up at 2 am. I went to go pee, came back and had this tremendously heavy weight or emotional pain in my heart. So, I asked the LORD, "What the heck is this?" And he responded by telling me that I HAD to pray for Jenny RIGTH NOW!! SO I started praying and I hurt and hurt and hurt more and more and more for her as I prayed things that I believe the LORD put on my heart. I prayed against all the work of the enemy and then I pleaded the LORD for mercy for her as He takes her, "To the same bottom [as I went through]" like the LORD had told me earlier this month or actually in January... Well, after 45 minutes, the weight started to go down and I fell asleep by 3 am.

LORD you are so amazing that you would give me the privilidge to pray for my beloved like that! I pray that you continue to work in her life as well as mine and that you continue to demand for me to take care of her in prayer. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! PRAISE YOUR NAME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com