Sunday, February 11, 2007

Things are interesting


So, now things are interesting again. I have an interview for Young Life on the 27th of February and a possible job offer from Goleta Community Church. The GCC offer is part time and it would offer a stipend. I don't know how much of a stipend that would be, but it would probably be enough to move out on my own... in Santa Barbara. That would be great, I think. I need to figure out my budget and stuff. Anyways, the whole Santa Barbara News Press thing is still on the table and that should materialize in a couple of weeks (I have to give them my DMV record). So, now, again, I am wondering what God has for me. I don't know for sure. I do know that He has told me to humble myself. I think He might be telling me to do this whole GCC thing, but since I am not sure, I will not take a step. God help me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com