Monday, February 5, 2007

Inspired by Beauty on 23DEC06


Every morning before we wake
the Lord wakes up the sun before us.
His love for us has inspired Him to paint a glorious picture...
He brushes the sun over the clouds and blends the sweet aroma of a thousand colors.
From the silhouette of 2 dozen birds flying in perfect unity to the remnant smoke of an early jet...
Every leaf of every tree and every blade of grass feels the warmth of the Lord's breath.
Every rock on every mountain and every pebble on the highway are participants in His masterpiece.
My eyes soak in the density of all the colors.
My lungs are filled with the breath of life.
My heart's garden overflows with a stream of fresh emotions.
All of this for me?
Yes.
But as I folow the shimmering reflection on the all the way to the overwhelming sun I ask again: all of this for me? and the answer is now only 2 letters.
Why?
Because I am also part of this sculpture, this painting, this art piece.
And along with the rocks and the birds and the sun and the ocean I must praise my Maker.
And as the waves barell and bow down before Him i will join them and shout --
Lord... Thank You!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com