Friday, February 16, 2007

vision of my son


So I was in the bathroom on Thursday the 15th of February 2007 and I had just finished my business, so I walked over to the sink. It was for only 1 to 2 seconds, but the flash was unforgettable. I was in shock for a while and didn't fully process what I had just seen until later that night. What I saw was Jenny standing there with a baby on her right arm. She wasn't looking at it, but I was. I also saw myself standing next to her but I was kind of blury. The attention was definitely on the child, then on Jenny and not at all on me. The little child had olive skin, was pudgy, and had thin black hair. It was definitely just born. Instantly I knew it was my son. Later I added that it was my first born son, but that was my thought and not the LORD's revelation. All three of us were on a platform of some sort and kind of looking out at the crowd. I got the feeling that the crowd was kind of big. The baby was so beautiful that it makes me want to cry. I can't wait to meet my son... I can't wait to hold him and be that near to him. I can't wait for Jenny to be the mother of my children. Again she seemed so happy in this vision. She seemed so joyful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com