Monday, February 5, 2007

Psalm 71


this is about mom and I need to reread this and write on it...

So I was in the service at IV and it was a great day so far. The church members were asked by my dad to go and greet each other and at the very very end, when everyone was just about in their seats and I was about to take my seat, my mom comes up to me and says, "Lee Salmos 71" (translated: Read Psalm 71). So I said okay, sat down, and started reading. IT WAS DIRECTLY FROM GOD!!!!

Here it is...

1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
2 Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me.
3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.
4 Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men.
5 For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.
6 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.
7 I have become like a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge.
8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
9 Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone.
10 For my enemies speak against me; those who wait to kill me conspire together.
11 They say, "God has forsaken him; pursue him and seize him, for no one will rescue him."
12 Be not far from me, O God; come quickly, O my God, to help me.
13 May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.
14 But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.
15 My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.
16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.
17 Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.
18 Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.
19 Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done great things. Who, O God, is like you?
20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
22 I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
23 My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you—I, whom you have redeemed.
24 My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.
The shame has been because of my sin. And because of my sin, people are now thinking that I am a certain way when I am not. The LORD will redeem me and save me in His righteousness. He gave the command to save me!! He said, "That's enough!" I was in the hand, and still are in the reach, of the wicked. He was always my hope and still is!! My hope in my future in general and my hope in my futire with Jenny!! *BIG SMILE* My CONFIDENCE in my youth! He has brought me from my mother's womb and called me since birth! I am His Levite! Verse 7 says that I have become a portent to many [demons]. This means (as stated in the dictionary): an indication or omen of something about to happen, esp. something momentou; prophetic or threatening significance. Oh my gosh! LORD help me... I CANNOT do what you are calling me to do without you!!! Thank the LORD that the other side of verse 7 says that He is my refuge!! Because once I realized what portent meant, I felt like a big wave was going to hit me, but guess what!?!? I'm in a strong refuge!!! hahaha PRAISE GOD!!! Then in verse 8 it says that my mouth is filled with your praise... I have been doing that like crazy in all situations lately!! It's awesome to feel and know that He will never cast me aside for any reason, icluding age. Because at an old age I will still be fighing the good fight and my enemies that are not of flesh and bones will still be trying to destroy me just like they were and still are. God has NEVER forsaken me. He has come in His chariot of fire and rescued me! He is my warrior in front of me!! My accusers (Whether spiritual or flesh) WILL perish in shame; the LORD will be the one that judges and punishes. HOPE -- ALWAYS!!! Praise Your name Jesus!! YES!! How true verse 15 is... I will ALWAYS tell of how he saved me and continues to save me and I do realize that I don't fully know how big His righteousness is! I cannot wait to give Him glory in telling of how He worked in my life. I know that everything that has happened, whether it was a mistake of mine or a work of Him, ALL go back to how He used it for His glory. I really like verse 18 as well because it shows how He desires His name and glory to be from generation to generation. I hope I get the chance to do that! Verse 20-21 are SO TRUE!! I have seen and will see troubles, many and bitter, He will restore my life!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!! YEAH!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! He will increase my honora and comfort me once again!! So that HE can be glorified!! SO GOOD!!! ANd my lips are already shouting for joy every time that I sing to You!!! Those that wanted to harm me have been put to shame! Demons did not triumph against my King and humans will not triumph against Him either!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!
Thank you so much God because you are my lighthouse and no wave will ever beat me down while I remain in You!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com