Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Proverbs 14:10&13


10 Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can share its joy.

13 Even in laughter the heart may ache, and joy may end in grief.

These verses are so cool cause sometimes the LORD has told me things that have hurt my heart because of my own sin and that have made it glad because of His promises. BUT... no on will know the bitterness of my heart in this time of wanting Jenny while I wait for the LORD to fulfill His promise. BUT BUT BUT... NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE IN ALL THE JOY THAT I FEEL AFTER YEARS OF PAIN IN WAITING!!!!! It might not be as painful as it has been, but it will be painful nonetheless since I know that she is hurting; and I hurt when she hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Pablo Emmanuel Otaola. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com